Pages

11 December, 2011

Hello and Welcome

Hi there, hello, and welcome to my blog.

My name is Esther and I am a mum to a very energetic 4 year old boy, and a mature-age university student. . My life is hectic at times, often giddy-ingly so, but I would not trade it for the world. This life is my choosing, my decision, my choice of direction; but it wasn't always like this.
Under my 'About' tab I have written a brief overview of what my old life once contained. Please have a look at it as it will make sense of my dreams for this blog and hopefully one day a 'bricks-and-mortar' place women will feel safe to be themselves.

(One day I will be in a picture where my eyes are open!)

This cheeky little boy (I'm a BIG boy mummy) is my son, Jackson.
Although he is a tall 4 year old, he is standing on a chair in this photo.

Not Quite Nan's has been an idea that I have filled many a notebook on. For me, Not Quite Nan's is like the comfort and advice Nan would freely offer (not to forget her tea and biscuits), with a little bit of modern-day attitude thrown in for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment