Pages

23 October, 2012

Washi Tape Wednesday (yes I know its Tuesday)

My days of the week are all topsy-turvy at the moment. I could have sworn last night was Tuesday and couldn't understand why the bin-guy hadn't collected the bins. Then I realised...the bin-guy comes Tuesday...and its not Tuesday. Oh well...

On Sunday Jackson and I went to the Brisbane Craft Show. I love going every year to see what's new (and old) amongst the crafters and their stalls. This year was the first year Jackson really really wanted to go. Every time an ad came on TV, 'Mum, Mum the craft show'.

So we went. He was a little disappointed that he couldn't do craft at the craft show (not really child friendly activities - but next year with his dexterity it should be all good). But when he realised you could buy things to make at home, well he thought that was just mickey.

I am pretty sure he spent all of his pocket money in the first 20mins; think paper packs, erasers, 'Cars' fabric etc; and then continued to spend mine; a DIY Advent Calendar - to be honest I'm kinda 'cited about making it to.



And just to prove that apples never fall far from the tree (though Jackson says they do if bats/birds pick them) he supported my buying more, and is completely in love with Washi Tape too!


No comments:

Post a Comment